Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Intangilbes

So it was a pretty long day running around Boston, being interviewed, and learning a new subway system (which is really awesome).

But my faculty interviewer said something that struck home. It went something like this "When choosing a school you have to take into account the intangibles. That's what your decision should come down to."

So I was thinking about it and yep, I don't know if he was a believer, but there's a whole lot of truth in that. I could base my decision solely on the pedigree of the school, but that's not trusting the Lord as to where he's setting up as a perfect school for me.

Making a decision then is all about the intangibles, especially where prayerfully God would lead me to go should I be accepted. I thought that it was just really cool that while most likely he was thinking about things like weather, city atmosphere, etc. my interview had some real truth behind his statement when taken to the Lord.

Be praying for my safe travel home tomorrow!

No comments: