Friday, March 23, 2012

New Directions Too

So as I'm trying to update this blog more I'm also trying to think of what directions it will take. Come July, my life will drastically change with a baby entering our lives as well as my daily life change from mostly book studies to being in the clinic and hospital and doing hands on learning of how to be a physician. So I used to write mostly life updates and then some theological commentary. But I think that as I keep updating the updates will probably get a bit more mushed together in terms of topics, likely shorter too and also there will likely be more thoughts thrown in about caring for people as a physician. I don't know and we'll see how this goes, but I'm thinking that this might be a good place to chronicle what happens during 3rd year and how to be a better physician. Hopefully that will also make it accessible and helpful for other friends from school too. But we'll see.

Anyway I figured before I started changing up the blog, I should write it out first myself to see how the reasoning sounds. But it sounds good so thanks for joining us on the ride!

No comments: