Friday, January 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Well friends I am now a resident at least temporarily of Athens, GA! The funny thing is that while Georgia's weather is supposed to be much warmer than Pennsylvania's, it's actually almost as cold down here. However, we're kind of lacking in the snow department. Everyone was getting pretty scared for an impending 1/2" of snow (which never came), but it really is amazing to see how just the mere mention of snow around here stops everything.

But one really awesome thing is that the Lord has been providing for me in terms of finding a new church family down here. It's so cool to see how the Lord has made the body of Christ so that we have friends wherever we go. My new friend down here was able to already invite me out to a Care Group even before I've attended a worship service and I'm already falling in love with the community down here. Please pray that I would be able to get plugged into a church (hopefully this Sovereign Grace one!) quickly!

Thanks friends!

No comments: